Rabbi Eugene Korn, PhD, is executive director of the Center for Christian-Jewish Understanding of Sacred Heart University and editor of Meorot--A Forum of Modern Orthodox Discourse. He has written widely on Israel, Jewish thought, and interfaith relations, including his book The Jewish Connection to Israel, the Promised Land: A Brief Introduction for Christians (Jewish Lights), and is coeditor of End of an Exile: Israel, the Jews and the Gentile World; and Two Faiths, One Covenant? Jewish and Christian Identity in the Presence of the Other.
Rabbi Eugene Korn, PhD, is available to speak on the following topics:
- Modern Jewish-Christian Relations: A Good Revolution
- Israel and Christians in the Middle East
- What are Jewish Ethics Regarding Christians and Other Gentiles?
- Why Israel Is the Best Hope for Middle East Christians Today
- Can Judaism and Christianity Make Room for Each Other?