Many Children are not taught about race and racial injustice with the same frequency or at the same early age as their peers of color. One of the most effective methods of eliminating Racism is by Education.
What is racism? Where does it come from? Why does it exist? What can you do to disrupt it? Learn about social identities, the facts in racism and resistance against it, and how you can recreate yourself and raise anti-racist children to move the world toward equity and liberation.
"White fragility in a contemporary society" shines a light on the many insidious forms of racist ideas--and on ways children and readers can identify and stamp out racist thoughts in their daily lives. In this book, Asha Katlego, uncovers the essential knowledge needed to train people's mindset in eliminating inequality that is deeply entrenched throughout our systems, which operate to our advantage.
Topics included in this holistic guide are not limited to:
- Importance of Early Child Development
- Children development in relation with Social Influence
- How Children Develop in Thinking and Learning Skills
- Decision-making Technique for Children
- Common Problems in Child Development
- How to incite a Growth mindset
- Racism in Schools and Industries
- Parenthood, Growth, and Freedom
- How White Parents Can Talk to Their Children About Race
- The Key Role White Parents Play in Racism
This book is written for EVERYONE who lives in this racialized society--including the young person who doesn't know how to speak up to the racist adults in their life, the kid who has lost themself at times trying to fit into the dominant culture and also for their parents, teachers, and administrators.
With this book, be empowered to actively defy racism and xenophobia to create a community (large and small) that truly honors everyone.
Click "Buy Now" button to get a copy now!