What's New, Cupcake?: Ingeniously Simple Designs for Every Occasion
Backorder (temporarily out of stock)
DescriptionThe endlessly imaginative duo who turned cupcaking into a national pastime is back, with utterly new, eye-popping creations anyone can make.
- Create a cupcake race car, a cupcake robot, or ravishing ring bling cupcakes for a birthday party.
- Surprise the family with Chinese takeout dinner cupcakes on April Fool's or serve up a goofy chocolate moose.
- Captivate Mom with a bouquet of long-stemmed mum cupcakes.
- Build sand castle cupcakes with the kids.
All you need are candies from the corner store, cake mix, and canned frosting. So what is new, Cupcake?
- Lots of EZ projects that use just a few ingredients--perfect for kids and parties.
- More pictures, brighter colors, bolder designs.
- More faux-food creations--so real you won't believe they're cupcakes
- More comical critters and the cutest pets ever
- More irresistible party centerpieces to celebrate hobbies, from golf to knitting.
- More spectacular holiday cupcakes: Valentine's, Easter, Fourth of July, Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas. You'll end up with cupcakes so striking that you won't want to eat them--but so delicious you'll have no choice
Rux Martin/Houghton Mifflin Harcourt
April 01, 2010
9.0 X 0.75 X 9.98 inches | 1.88 pounds
Earn by promoting books
Earn money by sharing your favorite books through our Affiliate program.Become an affiliate
About the Author
Called the cake whisperer by Gourmet, Karen Tack is a cooking teacher and food stylist. Her food can be seen on the covers of Gourmet, Bon Appétit, Good Housekeeping, Family Circle, Woman's Day, Martha Stewart Living, Parents, Real Simple, Nick Jr., and many more. Fellow creator Alan Richardson has photographed dozens of best-selling cookbooks, and his work appears in many leading food and women's magazines. He is the coauthor of The Breath of a Wok, which won two coveted awards from the International Association of Culinary Professionals.