Unlock Your Potential. Become Unstoppable.
Unable to overcome debilitating fatigue and depression, bestselling author and personal development expert Ben Angel set out on a 90-day mission to ﬁnd and conquer the root of his rut.
The result of his journey is Unstoppable, a highly revealing book where Ben gives you a look into the world of nootropics, wearable devices, and nutrition and delivers a guide to help you reduce stress, increase focus, improve physical performance, and eliminate your fears. In this Second Edition, you'll hear from world-leading biohackers, neuroscientists, doctors, and New York Times bestselling author Dave Asprey as Ben helps you:
- Identify the seven triggers causing your brain fog
- Discover the key to better health, more energy, and a better mood
- Optimize your mental performance and feel more alert with six nootropics
- Form new behaviors and break old patterns (the real secret to your success)
- Interrupt your stress response through breathing
- Align your biochemistry with your soul's purpose in three easy steps
- Use progressive overload to become an upgraded version of yourself
Plus, gain access to the Unstoppable Assessment to discover your identity type, pinpoint your energy levels, and create a plan to break through your own limits and become unstoppable.
When we look at the most successful people, we usually look at their habits--their behaviors, their day-to-day rituals, their dedication. But what about the mind? Ben Angel hits this idea head-on in Unstoppable
, tackling peak performance with biohacking strategies that will blow your mind.
--Dr. Ivan Misner, founder of BNI and New York Times
About the Author
Ben Angel, author of CLICK, Sleeping Your Way to The Top in Business and Flee 9-5, is Australia's leading marketing authority. Founder of benangel.co, a site dedicated to providing entrepreneurs advanced online marketing courses and education, Ben provides easy-to-apply and even easier-to-understand strategies for reaching new customers with ease. Ben currently resides in the Tampa Bay area