How to support your child to grow into a happy and authentic person with the secrets of positive parenting...
Have you ever felt overwhelmed by all the sources of parenting advice nowadays?
We all want to do it right.
But how can we find the balance between supporting our kids in their needs without being a helicopter parent who doesn´t give their kids enough space to become independent?
You want to mow down any obstacle that is in your child's way, yet you want your kid to be prepared for the challenges of the world.
Parenting is the hardest job in our lives and yet the most rewarding.
Of course, you want to do everything right.
You are not alone.
According to the Zero to Three National Parenting Study, 54% of parents wish they had more information about how to be a better parent.
83% of parents from all backgrounds agreed that good parenting can be learned.
And guess what, they are right.
Always keep in mind, children are the greatest gift you´ll ever receive...but they are also the biggest challenge.
Applying positive parenting strategies improves your child´s health, well being and overall trajectory.
Especially in the first 5 years of a child´s life are the most crucial when it comes to parenting.
Remember, children are not born with social skills and it is a sin if you let them off the hook just because you think they are too young.
Therefore it is important to always check if you are on the right path or if there is room for parenting improvement.
Sometimes it is not enough to only focus on your gut and follow your intuition.
Parenting is a complex model that you can easily master if you have one core belief...
...there is no such thing as bad kids. There is only good and bad behavior.
Once you know how to embrace this idea, you are not far from being the best mums and dads in this world.
All you need to do is apply some simple strategies from parenting experts and you´ll never fail as a parent.
In "Toddler Discipline", you´ll discover:
- The #1 key to let your child grow safe and healthy
- How to implant a "good citizen" memory chip in your child´s brain
- How to take care of your child's wellbeing
How to set limits and create time outs for yourself
- How to communicate efficiently without using words
- How to handle your anger when your toddler acts out
- The stages of childhood development and the special needs of toddlers
- How to plant the seeds of self-esteem, competence and social intelligence
- Practical tips you can instantly apply in your parenting life
- How to create a deep connection with your child that will last forever
- How to deal with the most common toddler challenges from food fights to potty training
The #1 method to deal with your toddler´s tantrums without ending in a power fight
- How to foster your toddler's separation anxiety
And much more.
Fortunately, children who develop a strong and intimate bond with their parents within the first two years are less likely to demonstrate behavioral and emotional problems as they grow older.
If you want to successfully master your daily parent-toddler life without power fights and non-stop tantrums, check out this guidebook now!