Think Like A Boss: Shortcut Your Way to Success With The Top 20 Management Books In One
Have you ever wished you had more business knowledge? Perhaps you are time poor but running your own business, climbing up the management ladder or on an entrepreneurial journey.
In Think Like A Boss we have summarised the top learnings across the top 20 business books across business, management and entrepreneurship. We wanted a place for those who with time short to be able to absorb entrepreneur books best sellers and the best entrepreneur books of all time in under 10 minutes a book.
These books appear time and time again on every best-sellers list.
They make the must-read list for every Entrepreneur, Manager and Marketer.
Save yourself time.
Cultivate all the knowledge you need to be top of your game, in one book.
Come back time and time again to the time-tested learnings at anytime in your back pocket.
You'll receive the summaries and key takeaways from these top-selling books:
- The Hard Things About Hard Things by Ben Horowitz
- The Lean Startup by Eric Ries
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen R. Covey
- The Effective Executive by Peter Drucker
- Extreme Ownership by Jocko Willink
- Measure What Matters by John Doerr
- Who Moved My Cheese by Dr. Spencer Johnson
- Lean In by Sheryl Sandberg
- Blue Ocean Strategy by W.Chan Kim
- The Four Hour Work Week by Tim Ferris
- Atomic Habits by James Clear
- Start With Why by Simon Sinek
- Profit First by Mike Michalowicz
- Drive by Daniel H. Pink
- Never Split The Difference by Chriss Voss
- The Psychology of Selling by Brian Tracy
- Influence by Robert B. Cialdini
- Deep Work by Cal Newport
- The 22 Immutable Laws of Marketing by Al Ries
- Good to Great by Jim Collins
Find out how the best in the business think, work and operate.
Learn from mega companies like Google, Facebook and Coca-Cola.
Become a top performer yourself with this comprehensive guide packed with learnings and knowledge from the best minds and companies in the world.
Earn by promoting books
Earn money by sharing your favorite books through our Affiliate program.Become an affiliate