The Wise Guide to Winning Grants: How to Find Funders and Write Winning Proposals
LEARN GRANT WRITING FROM AN EXPERT
The Wise Guide to Winning Grants provides you with the information you need to research funders and write winning grant proposals to foundations, corporations, and government agencies, as well as major gifts from individuals. The entire grant writing process is described step-by-step with numerous real-life examples in an easy-to-read conversational style.
You'll find advice on how to make your proposals stand out from the crowd and avoid common mistakes. This book will be helpful to grant writers in every nonprofit sector, as well as for entrepreneurs seeking start-up funding.
You will learn how to:
- Find the best prospects to fund your cause
- Write a persuasive grant proposal that contains all the essential information
- Create a budget that will inspire confidence in funders
- Manage the research, grant writing, and reporting processes, and
- Get started as a freelance grant writer.
As the author of a previous successful book on grant writing, a fundraiser with more than 30 years experience, and an instructor for New York University's Heyman Center for Philanthropy and Fundraising, Thompson is well qualified to help you find the funding your charity needs.
Earn by promoting books
Earn money by sharing your favorite books through our Affiliate program.Become an affiliate