The Unofficial Cookbook for Your All American(R) Pressure Canner: 120 Foolproof and Fun Recipes for Home Preserving
Finally...A Reliable Cookbook JUST for your All American(R) Pressure Canner!
Want to can amazing meals with ease and spice up your pantry? You went with an All American(R) for a reason... you wanted the best. Now get the most out of it!
My All American(R) Pressure Canner Cookbook: 120 Foolproof and Fun Recipes for Home Preserving delivers tons and tons of useful, real food for real people. The recipes in the book are written for beginners but with experienced canners in mind. All of these recipes have been family tested. Level up your flavor.
This book will have you preparing sophisticated, amazing meals with complete ease. Get ready to enjoy a wealth of delicious recipes!
Meal preparation shouldn't be a giant, energy draining hassle. Need to cook with what you have on hand? This pressure canner cookbook unlocks amazing dishes without fancy, hard to find ingredients. Just throw it together...and relax.
Here's What's Inside:
- Pages and pages of Soups, Stews, Chowders and Chili such as the best Butternut Squash Soup you'll ever have, Chicken Garbanzo, Italian Meatball, French Onion, Tomato and Roasted Red Pepper, etc.
- Meats and Main Dishes packed with flavor, including dishes such as Sausage and Peppers, Beef Stroganoff, Venison, Asian Meatballs, Chicken Pot Pie filling, Pulled Pork, Trout, Salmon and Tuna, Chciken recipes and on and on.
- Great and filling bean recipes such as BBQ Bean, Baked Beans, and Back Home Pork and Beans.
- Amazing Salsa recipes you'll actually use...Peach, Pineapple Mango, Tomatillo, Black bean and Corn, etc.
- Next level Jellies, Jams, & Marmalades including Jalapeno jelly, Pepper jelly, Apricot Mango jam, Blackberry jam, Pina Colada jam (trust us), Strawberry Lemon Marmalade and more.
- Mouthwatering Spreads, Chutney, and Relish recipes such as Chow-Chow, Apricot Honey Butter, Roasted Red Pepper spread, Tomato Rhubarb Chutney and so on.
- Healthy and tasty Condiments & Syrups including spicy barbecue sauce, blueberry syrup, Teriyaki, Ketchup and more.
- The best Pickled Vegetables such as Cowboy Candy (sweet pickled jalapenos), figs, beets, sweet pickles and green tomato pickles...
- Canned Vegetable recipes that you'll come back to time and again like glazed carrots, garlic dill zucchini, sweet potatoes, corn, mushrooms, roast tomatoes, etc.
- Juices and Fruits like Spiced Pears, Port and Cinnamon Plums, Maraschino Cherries and more.
- And finally, canned Desserts and Delicacies including a variety of amazing pie fillings
Don't delay - Get your hands on My All American(R) Pressure Canner Cookbook right away.
You'll be so glad you did!
Earn by promoting books
Earn money by sharing your favorite books through our Affiliate program.Become an affiliate
I have purchased and looked through many pressure cooking cookbooks and this is by far the best. I got it because I follow the author on FB and have been impressed with her techniques and recipes. The techniques are easy to follow and take the fear factor out of pressure cooking and preserving. The recipes are great, neither too bland and old fashioned but also not trying too hard. Good solid recipes almost everyone will like with clear instructions. I got it based upon past experience with the author and it is even better than I thought.
I love this book. Has a lot of great recipe's that I could not find anywhere else. and it is compatable with my new pressure cooker as well as my old ones. One of which is over 50 years old. I have no dislikes of this book. thank you