The Stupidest Things Ever Said: Book of All-Time Stupidest Top 10 Lists
DescriptionNot just stupidity, but obsessive stupidity! Not just random stupidity, but organized stupidity! Here, from the celebrated collectors of the stupidest things ever said, it's the cre`me de la cre`me of stupidities, made even funnier and more compelling in an irresistible top 10 list format. Try one:
The Top 10 Stupidest Actual Book Titles:
1. A Toddler's Guide to the Rubber Industry
2. Constipation and our Civilization
3. Greek Rural Postmen and Their Cancellation Numbers 4. The Secret of Sphincters
5. A Pictorial Book of Tongue Coating
6. Life and Laughter 'midst the Cannibals
7. Be Bold With Bananas
8. Hand-Grenade Throwing as a College Sport
9. Collect Fungi on Stamps
10. A Study of Hospital Waiting Lists in Cardiff, 1953-1954 Plus lost-in-translation moments. Doubles entendres. Political speeches, foreign menus, traffic signs. Celebrities on literature, on homelessness, on revealing too much about themselves. Mangled cliche´s and bizarre analogies, the wit of the witless and comedy of the clueless--never before have so many said something so dumb, now in one book.
Earn by promoting books
Earn money by sharing your favorite books through our Affiliate program.Become an affiliate
About the Author
Ross and Kathryn Petras, brother and sister, are great curators of quotes whose calendar, The 365 Stupidest Things Ever Said, has sold over 4.6 million copies. Ross Petras lives in Toronto.
Kathryn and Ross Petras, sister and brother, are great curators of quotes whose calendar, The 365 Stupidest Things Ever Said, has sold over 4.6 million copies. Kathryn Petras lives in Seattle.