WITH A NEW INTRODUCTION AND AFTERWORD FOR THE PAPERBACK EDITION
Fox News legal analyst Gregg Jarrett reveals the real story behind Hillary Clinton's deep state collaborators in government and exposes their nefarious actions during and after the 2016 election.
The Russia Hoax reveals how persons within the FBI and Barack Obama's Justice Department worked improperly to help elect Hillary Clinton and defeat Donald Trump in the 2016 presidential election.
When this suspected effort failed, those same people appear to have pursued a contrived investigation of President Trump in an attempt to undo the election results and remove him as president.
The evidence suggests that partisans within the FBI and the Department of Justice, driven by personal animus and a misplaced sense of political righteousness, surreptitiously acted to subvert electoral democracy in our country.
The book will examine:
- How did Hillary Clinton manage to escape prosecution despite compelling evidence she violated the law?
- Did Peter Strzok, James Comey, Andrew McCabe, Loretta Lynch, and others obstruct justice by protecting Clinton?
- Why was there never a legitimate criminal investigation of Clinton in the Uranium One case?
- Are the text messages exchanged between Strzok and FBI lawyer Lisa Page evidence of a concerted effort to undermine the electoral process?
- Was there ever any real evidence of collusion between Trump and the Russians?
- Did Trump obstruct justice in the firing of Comey or was he legally exercising his constitutional authority?
- Did the FBI and DOJ improperly use a discredited dossier about Trump to obtain a FISA warrant to spy on Trump associates?
- Should Muller have disqualified himself under the special counsel law based on glaring conflicts of interest?
- Was fired National Security Adviser Michael Flynn unfairly charged with making a false statement?
With insightful analysis and a fact-filled narrative, The Russia Hoax delves deeply into Democrat wrongdoing.
"If you want in one hand the entire compendium of the effort to overturn the election results of 2016 from the Steele dossier to the corruption of the deep state to the exoneration of Hillary Clinton to the Mueller investigation, if you want to have in your hand every detail, every explanation, get this book. From the front cover to the back of the book it is chock-full with evidence, explanations, the history of what happened, the timeline. And it's written in a very enjoyable-to-read way."--Rush Limbaugh