- Missio Alliance Essential Reading List of 2016
- An overview of the Enneagram with new material about triads
- SNAP: a helpful tool for growth
- Five sessions with questions appropriate for personal growth or group discussion, with space to write
- Reflections from individuals of each type about what it's like to be their number
October 04, 2016
5.4 X 0.4 X 8.0 inches | 0.2 pounds
Earn by promoting books
Earn money by sharing your favorite books through our Affiliate program.Become an affiliate
About the Author
Author photo by Ben Pearson.
Sharing the wisdom of the Enneagram through witty, engaging stories and heartfelt compassion for humanity, Suzanne has conducted more than five hundred Enneagram workshops at renowned universities, churches and for and not-for-profit entities. Her repertoire includes Pepperdine, Lipscomb, Baylor and Drury Universities, Hendrix College, Perkins School of Theology (Southern Methodist University) and Brite Divinity School (Texas Christian University). In addition, she has taught at Baylor Health Care System in Dallas, Texas, where she was the founding director of Shared Housing, a social service agency serving the elderly and poor. When Suzanne is not on the road teaching and lecturing, she is at home in Dallas, ministering and relaxing with her husband, Joe, a United Methodist pastor. They have four children.