Make better connections with anyone in the world by learning how to read faces. The Power of Face Reading*
is the most comprehensive, easy to-use book on face reading available today. Author Mac Fulfer takes face reading out of the realm of the mysterious and makes it fun and easy for you to understand more about the people you encounter-no matter who you meet or where you are in the world.
This book is not about interpreting facial "expressions"-it's about learning to read the stories that a person's face can tell. Using a unique approach that combines both "genetics" (the face you were born with) and "epigenetics" (the way life events alter facial features over time), this book helps you understand others better, allowing you to make a stronger connection with anyone anywhere.
Superbly illustrated and organized like an encyclopedia, The Power of Face Reading*
guides you through all you need to know about reading faces. The approach shared is so easy to learn that you can put this how-to guide to use and begin reading faces within minutes of opening it up.
*The Power of Face Reading is the updated and international version of Mac Fulfer's original book titled Amazing Face Reading, which sold over 85,000 copies.
Here is a sampling of new face reading information shared in The Power of Face Reading by Mac Fulfer:
- "Reading Personality Profiles" including signs for how to understand if someone is a talker, a thinker, a provider, a risk-taker, a hard worker, competitive, sensitive, intuitive, logical, a perfectionist, detail-oriented, etc.
- In "The Flow of Face Reading," Mac shares his step-by-step recommended order for how to read anyone's face.
- A Q&A with Mac on the topic "Is There any Scientific Basis to Support Face Reading?" Mac explains fascinating concepts such as mirror neurons, reality as a perception, zombie programs, genetic programming, and epigenetic alterations.
- Intriguing new sample readings of two of history's most powerful historical figures: Genghis Khan and Napoleon Bonaparte.
- Updated and detailed checklist for easy searching reference.
- Updated features and descriptions based on Mac's latest face reading learnings.
- New preface and foreword with interesting new background about face reading.
What people are saying about The Power of Face Reading!*
"This winsome book packs a punch and makes face reading accessible to anyone!"- Cecilia M.
"Excellent book, very well written! Very simple and effective illustrations making it easy to understand and follow along for beginners as well as experts."
- Rohit S.
"Of all the options out there for face reading, this book is the clearest and simplest, with great illustrations. Allows you to understand people on a deeper level. A fun book and makes a great gift or a party activity!" - Jag G.
"I love this book! Now that I have it, I find myself noticing faces in more detail than ever before. Interesting and just plain fun! You'll be reading faces everywhere you go."- Sherri R.
Author and lawyer Mac Fulfer sits at the global forefront of modern face reading. Having first learned to read faces as an aid in jury selection, Mac has spent the last 25 years as a professional face reader, reading tens of thousands of faces during that time. He has spoken professionally at more than 3,000 events for such well-known organizations as Samsung, Disney, Nokia, and American Airlines. Mac has qualified more than 100 Certified Face Readers to carry on his legacy and spread his awe-inspiring genetic and epigenetic face reading approach around the world.