The Mother of the Bride Guide: A Modern Mom's Guide to Wedding Planning
Katie Martin (Author)
DescriptionA contemporary guide for today's mother of the bride! Congratulations! Your daughter is engaged! Now it's time to start planning the big event. The Mother of the Bride Guide will help you get your daughter down the aisle in style. With expert guidance every step of the way, wedding planner Katie Martin explains all you need to know about:
- Getting the most out of Pinterest and wedding-planning sites
- Meeting the future in-laws
- Navigating sticky situations, like ex-spouses and former family members
- Mastering social media etiquette
- Knowing when to speak up--and when to keep quiet!
Adams Media Corporation
November 04, 2016
6.0 X 0.5 X 8.9 inches | 0.6 pounds
Earn by promoting books
Earn money by sharing your favorite books through our Affiliate program.Become an affiliate
About the Author
Katie Martin is the president of Elegance & Simplicity, Inc., a wedding- and event-planning company that has been featured in media such as The Knot, the Washington Post, HGTV.com, and hundreds of blogs. Katie is also the publisher and editor-in-chief of the Eco-Beautiful Weddings magazine and blog.