FINALIST in the 2021 Foreword Indies Award
Just announced as a FINALIST in the Foreword Indies Book of the Year Award in the Self-Help category.
Use the 5 Keys To Greatness to Rekindle the Magic of Life
David is overwhelmed, falling apart, and moments away from possibly ending it all. He feels there should be more to life - but what? A stranger appears as David sits on a cliff, and convinces David to try to rediscover the magic of life using five simple keys. As David starts his quest, he learns he may never have the chance to learn the keys.
Journey with David as he tries to learn the 5 Keys To Greatness, and see how the 5 Keys can help you also, as you discover how to unlock your destiny, achieve your dreams, and live your best life. This easy-to-read and enjoyable parable has been described by readers as reminiscent of The Alchemist, Robin Sharma's The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari, Mitch Albom, The Secret, and more.
Who This Book Is For
Wondering if this book is a good fit for you? Here are some people this book could be good for:
- If you are missing the happiness and joy in your life
- If you are feeling disconnected from your life, your friends, your family
- If you are lost in life or in your career
- If you are wondering where your vitality went
- If you are mired in doubt and inaction
- If you find yourself losing hope
- If the long haul is hard for you
Who This Book Is Not For
While anyone can pick up this book and gain from the 5 Keys To Greatness (designed even to enhance an already amazing life), if these describe you, this book may not be for you:
- If you are accelerating to the life you want
- If you are living a life of pure happiness and joy
- If you feel fully connected to yourself and the people around you
- If you know exactly where you are in your life and your career
- If you have clarity on your journey and your destiny
This Book Is Changing Lives
Read the reviews. The story format (called a fictionalized self-help book by a reviewer) helps people gain a lot from this book, helping people change their lives for the better. The spiritual story within will help you unlock your destiny, achieve your dreams, and live your best life. All in a way that makes the most sense to YOU.
The 5 Keys To Greatness is a simple and easy to remember system, told over as an allegory in this debut motivational book by Ari Gunzburg.
Readers describe this inspirational book as being similar to The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho, in a style reminiscent of Mitch Albom, and that this book reminds them of Robin Sharma's famous book The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari.
The Greatness Within
Where do you start to live a true life of greatness? What do you focus on to unlock your own greatness?
In this debut story by motivational speaker Ari Gunzburg, you learn a simple system to unlock your destiny and achieve your own greatness.
✔ Scroll up and order your copy today. ✔