The Jealousy In Relationship Solution: Why It Is Destroying Your Relationship And How To Fix It Forever
Have you ever been tempted to spy on your partner?
Do you worry the love of your life will meet someone younger, smarter or richer?
Do you want to permanently eliminate jealousy in your relationship?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, this guide is written specifically for you.
You might feel jealous whenever your partner approaches someone else or when they leave the house alone.
After all, how do you know if they won't meet someone else and leave you?
And yet being jealous often destroys all trust and intimacy in loving relationships.
What if there was a way to get rid of jealousy and save your relationship at the same time?
The answer to that question lies in the latest psychology studies.
Psychology defines jealousy as an emotional response to a perceived threat of losing a valuable relationship to a rival."
This means if you can remove the perception of the threat, you can reduce or even eliminate your jealousy.
Fortunately, psychologists and relationship experts have created a few techniques to help their patients defeat jealousy.
In this guide, you'll discover:
- The 2 different types of jealousy that can either help or hurt you (7 signs to discover which type you're feeling)
- The first step to a jealousy-free relationship (Hint: it doesn't involve your partner, your parents or even professional help)
- Are you making these 4 communications errors?
- 6 simple ways to harness jealousy for your benefit and sanity (these techniques will also help you improve your relationship)
- How to handle someone hitting on your partner without looking jealous or being a control freak (if you want to have a healthy social life, this is a must-have)
- The 3 unconscious triggers you can't afford to ignore if you're dating a jealous partner Ignore this if you like drawn out arguments and CIA level snooping
- The inner marketer secret that will guarantee you never compare yourself to others
- Why it's not your partner's fault if you're afraid of losing them (it has everything to do with your self confidence)
...and much, much more
By relying on proven scientific studies and real-life experience, this guide is able to identify your jealousy triggers and deliver custom solutions just for you.
So, If you want the best and proven techniques to handle jealousy, click "Add to Cart" now
Earn by promoting books
Earn money by sharing your favorite books through our Affiliate program.Become an affiliate