DescriptionPlayTabs: Body has big tabs to push and pull for hands-on learning fun! Our bodies can do many things: dance, jump, eat, and more! With age-appropriate language and just the right amount of facts, this engaging interactive book shows young children what a body is made of and how to keep it healthy. Pull a tab to see how children move their bodies. Push a tab to see the bones inside your body.
- Big sturdy tabs that are just the right size for little hands
- Charming illustrations inspire readers to discover and learn
- Big sturdy tabs that are just the right size for little hands Fans of PlayTabs: Body will also enjoy the other book in this series, Baby Animals.
- Fun family read-aloud book
- Books for 0 to 3 years old
- Books for preschool
March 05, 2019
9.8 X 8.8 X 0.7 inches | 1.1 pounds
Earn by promoting books
Earn money by sharing your favorite books through our Affiliate program.Become an affiliate
About the Author
Stéphanie Babin is an author of books for young children, particularly nonfiction and interactive titles. She lives in Paris, France.