The God of All Comfort (Large Print)
Journaling Favorite Bible Promises to Help You Face Pain and Suffering:
- Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ. He is the Father who is full of mercy, the God of all comfort. (2 Corinthians 1:3 ERV - Easy to Read Version)
A Blank Page Journal for Documenting God's Comfort to You:
- Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ. He is the Father who is full of mercy, the God of all comfort. (2 Corinthians 1:3 ERV)
Quotes from Scripture Promising the Peace of God:
- Christian women have been comforted throughout the ages by the promises found in God's Word.
- Bible verses comforting women experiencing pain and heartache.
- As you journal, these most loved passages of Scripture will give you hope, peace, and joy.
Learning How Praising God Gives You a Positive Perspective on Negative Situations:
- "Praise to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ. . .the God of all comfort."
- "Praise the LORD He has heard my prayer for mercy. The LORD is my strength and shield. I trusted Him with all my heart. He helped me, so I am happy. I sing songs of praise to Him." (Psalms 28:6-7 ERV)
- "Praise the LORD Give thanks to the LORD because He is good His faithful love will last forever No one can describe how great the LORD really is. No one can praise Him enough." (Psalms 106:1-2 ERV)