The College Visit Journal: Campus Visits Demystified is everything you need to get the most out of your college campus visit. In this journal, you will take notes, rank emotion, environment, academics, and student life, and keep track of your thoughts and takeaways from each college campus visit. The college campus tour and information session are full of great information, but keeping everything organized from each campus can be a challenge.
Are you using your collected information to make an intentional decision about which campus is best for you?
- Create-your-own table of contents
- Space for your academic profile (handy when meeting with college advisors or admission counselors)
- Reference section with key terms, plus reference websites for financial aid and college prep support
- Writing samples to use when emailing college coaches, professors, and admission counselors
- Eight sections for eights visits to note what you're seeing, hearing, feeling and whom you meet on campus.
You need this book if you are:
- The parent of a high school sophomore, junior or senior who is interested in going to college
- A student interested in finding the best campus fit for four years of college
- A high school counselor supporting students and families throughout the college admission process
- A person who believes in college readiness resources.
The College Visit Journal: Campus Visits Demystified is a thought-provoking book that connects with people from all walks of life. My inclusive approach encourages students to use all five senses on their campus visit, as well as, leverage their soft skills to determine which college is the best fit.