DescriptionThe revolutionary way to erase your wrinkles fast!
For years, medical science has known that the toxin known as botulism has a therapeutic use as a treatment for spasm of the eyelids and neck muscles. Now Botox has been approved by the FDA for cosmetic use as an amazing, nonsurgical, revitalizing treatment for aging skin. Read how Botox is changing lives and you'll understand why it is
The Botox Miracle
Other books may give you the Botox story, but no other guide puts the information you need right in your hands in a clear, accessible format. Here are the answers to all of your questions: Is it safe? How frequent are my treatments? What is the recovery time? Are there side effects? How long does Botox last? What is the cost? How do I begin?
Doctors and patients themselves weigh in on their experiences with Botox -- you'll hear firsthand:
- Which facial muscles respond best to Botox
- How to choose a doctor for your treatment
- Possible risks and precautions
- Successful treatments that combine Botox with collagen injections, chemical peels, alpha hydroxy acid, and other nonsurgical methods
- Use of Botox in treatment of migraine, bladder control problems, excessive sweating, and other conditions
- How nutrition, antioxidents, and other supplements can help you get the most out of Botox
September 01, 2002
6.0 X 0.5 X 9.0 inches | 0.74 pounds
Earn by promoting books
Earn money by sharing your favorite books through our Affiliate program.Become an affiliate
About the Author
Deborah Mitchell is a medical writer and journalist whose articles have appeared in professional journals as well as national consumer magazines. She has authored or co-authored ten books about various health topics, including The Natural Health Guide to Headache Relief, co-authored with Paula Maas, M.D.(H), The Dictionary of Natural Healing, Your Ideal Supplement Plan in 3 Easy Steps, and What Your Doctor May Not Tell You About Children's Vaccinations, co-authored with Stephanie Cave, M.D. Ms. Mitchell is a meticulous researcher, and is highly skilled at making complex technical information easy to understand. She lives in Tucson, Arizona.