The Book Of Josue is the sixth book of the Old Testament.
The Book Of Josue was written to teach us about the faithfulness of God and His ability to give His people the victory when they trust in Him. Secondarily, it also demonstrates the severity of His judgment upon sin and disobedience. God is faithful! God keeps His word. We can trust Him; we can trust His written word and we can trust that He will complete the work that He has begun in us.
In this life, we will have many battles. They will not necessarily be physical battles but they will nonetheless be times of intense conflict and struggle. In these times, it is important to remember Josue and his trust in the Lord as the walls toppled down amidst the shouts of God's people. God is able to fight our battles for us; we need to trust Him and we need to do what Josue did: don't be afraid, and be strong and courageous.
- The Entrance into the Land (1,1-5,12)
- The Conquest of the Land (5,13-12,24)
- The Distribution of the Land (13-21)
- Epilogue: Tribal Unity and Loyalty to the Lord (22-24)
- The Renewal of the Covenant at Shechem and The Death and Burial of Joshua and Eleazar (24,1-33)
- Perfect for personal use or to give as a gift to celebrate special occasions like graduations, baptisms, birthdays, or achievements
- Two column text
- 32 Pages