The Art of Cursive Handwriting: A Self-Teaching Workbook
Jenny Pearson (Author)
DescriptionThis comprehensive 198-page writing instruction guide is designed to help people of all ages (even teens or adults) learn and practice cursive handwriting:
- Illustrations show how to make each cursive letter one step at a time.
- One chapter includes several tips to deal with tricky cursive letters.
- Another chapter helps you memorize the uppercase and lowercase cursive alphabet.
- Practice cursive handwriting by copying words or sentences onto blank lines.
- The content is suitable for all ages, including tweens, teens, or adults. One way is that the blank lines are spaced 3/8 inches, which is narrower than most kids' writing workbooks. Another way is that there aren't any childish images designed to interest bored kids (some kids who are academically oriented appreciate this, too - it makes them feel like they are doing "real" work).
Createspace Independent Publishing Platform
April 25, 2017
8.5 X 0.42 X 11.0 inches | 1.04 pounds
Earn by promoting books
Earn money by sharing your favorite books through our Affiliate program.Become an affiliate
About the Author
Jenny Pearson is a teacher who lives in the northeast of England with her two young boys. This is her debut novel.