When food supplies run dry, and grocery stores sell out, how do you feed your family?
Do you know how to secure a steady supply of high-quality foods that will provide you with optimal nutrition?
Are you ready to be hands-on in your food supply chain, so you no longer have to rely on a fragile system?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then keep reading.
The first step in taking your food supply chain into your own hands is learning about raised bed gardening.
Raised bed gardening is a survivalist top secret to having high quality, reliable crop yields.
Unlike conventional in-ground gardens, raised bed gardens offer an array of benefits, ranging from better soil and growing conditions to easier access from the person maintaining the garden.
And with a step-by-step guide like Survival 101: Raised Bed Gardening 2021, you will gain insight into everything you need to know to help you create your own raised bed garden.
Some of what we discuss in Survival 101: Raised Bed Gardening 2021 includes:
- The basics of raised bed gardening, including what growing conditions you need and how to determine an appropriate size for your garden
- How to choose your plants, plan where to place them, and engage in healthy crop rotation every year for optimal plant growth
- A step-by-step guide for building raised bed garden structures, including how to prepare your area, choose your materials and put them together for long-lasting garden beds
- How to manage your soil through proper soil mixtures, composting, and fertilizers
- Steps to starting your garden, including where to buy the best quality seeds, how to space your plants, where to place them, and more
- How to grow, maintain, and nurture your garden
- Everything you need to know about harvesting your produce
- Steps for winterizing your garden
- Plant profiles for common backyard garden plants
- Resources to help you master growing in your unique region
- And more
No matter what level of experience you have with gardening, you are sure to figure out how to grow a healthy harvest every single year.
To discover how you can grow your own high-quality, reliable food source scroll up and Add to Cart