Summer Learning HeadStart, Grade 7 to 8: Fun Activities Plus Math, Reading, and Language Workbooks: Bridge to Success with Common Core Aligned Resourc
Summer Learning HeadStart(TM) This book is designed to help 7th grade students retain and strengthen their Math and English Language Arts skills during summer months. It helps stop Summer Learning Loss and provides a strong foundation for success in 8th grade.
Schools (300+), teachers (3,000+), libraries (30+) and parents (50,000+) throughout the United States use Lumos Study Programs to improve student achievement.This book includes:
- Daily practice of seventh grade skills
- Online access to eighth grade topics
- Jokes & cartoons to make learning fun!
- Review of more than 40 English Language Arts Standards
- Review of more than 30 Math Standards
- Engaging reading passages
- Informative articles for parents and educators
- Useful infographics
PLUS One Year access to Online Workbooks
- Convenient access to additional practice questions
- Anywhere Access! Learn using a smart phone, tablet or personal computer
- Personalized and student-directed learning with real-time feedback
- Hundreds of Common Core aligned practice questions
Teachers Get FREE Access to Lumos StepUp(TM) Basic Account
- Create up to 30 students accounts and monitor their online work
- Share information about class work and school activities through stickies
- Gain easy access to Blogs, Standards, Student Reports and more..
Earn by promoting books
Earn money by sharing your favorite books through our Affiliate program.Become an affiliate