Start Your Own Etsy Business: Handmade Goods, Crafts, Jewelry, and More
DescriptionCRAFT YOUR OWN SUCCESS
Whether you're a master crafter, a carpenter, a jewelry designer, or have become passionate about making the best home décor in town, now is the time to go from hobby to full-time business owner. And with million shoppers ready to discover your unique offerings it only makes sense to join the largest, most successful online community of creative entrepreneurs on Etsy(R). Our experts have teamed up with successful shop owners to provide you with Start Your Own Etsy(R) Business, an easy-to-understand, comprehensive blueprint that takes you through setting up, branding, marketing, and managing your store. You'll learn how to: - Create listings and marketing plans that attract the right customers
- Choose keywords and tags design to drive traffic to your shop
- Pick the right shipping and packaging methods to meet your inventory needs
- Define your brand with carefully crafted logos, product listings, and images
- Reach more shoppers with targeted social media and advertising campaigns
- Create storytelling product listings and professional looking product photos
- Decide when it's time to turn your part-time hobby into a full-time business venture Plus, gain worksheets, templates, resource lists and tips designed to go from passion to profits. If you're ready to share your passion for your craft with millions around the world, this guide is for you.
August 29, 2017
6.9 X 0.5 X 8.9 inches | 0.75 pounds
Earn by promoting books
Earn money by sharing your favorite books through our Affiliate program.Become an affiliate
About the Author
Entrepreneur Media is the premier content provider for and about entrepreneurs. For more than 30 years, Entrepreneur Media has been setting the course for small business success. From startup to retirement, millions of entrepreneurs and small business owners trust the Entrepreneur Media family -- Entrepreneur magazine, Entrepreneur.com, Entrepreneur Press, EntrepreneurEnEspanol.com, and our industry partners -- to point them in the right direction. Jason R. Rich is the author of more than 55 books, as well as a frequent contributor to numerous national magazines, major daily newspapers, and popular websites. He's also an accomplished photographer.