Star Wars Workbook: 4th Grade Reading and Writing
Backorder (temporarily out of stock)
Learn well, you will.
- Correct the grammar in a passage about Jango and Boba Fett.
- Underline the prepositional phrases in Luke Skywalker's lines from the Star Wars movies.
- Write a story set on the forest moon of Endor.
Make learning an intergalactic adventure! From the creators of BRAIN QUEST and from the iconic world of Star Wars, 4th Grade Reading and Writing is 96 full-filled pages of curriculum-based exercises and activities. It reinforces key reading and writing skills, including prepositional phrases, dialogue, recognizing fragments and run-on sentences, reading comprehension, and more.
- All content aligns with national Common Core State Standards
- Vetted by the award-winning teachers on the Brain Quest Advisory Board
- Illustrated throughout with hundreds of Star Wars characters, creatures, planets, starships, and more
The Force is strong with Star Wars Workbooks
Publisher: Workman Publishing
Published Date: December 26, 2017
Dimensions: 8.0 X 0.3 X 11.5 inches | 0.55 pounds
Earn by promoting books
About the Author
Workman Publishing Company, founded in 1968, is an independent publisher of adult and juvenile trade books as well as the Original Page-a-Day(R) Calendars. Known for its innovations that have stretched the boundaries of traditional books and calendars, Workman has produced a string of iconic bestsellers beginning with B. Kliban's Cat and extending through The Official Preppy Handbook, The Silver Palate Cookbook, What to Expect(R) When You're Expecting, Brain Quest(R), Sandra Boynton's board books, 1,000 Places to See Before You Die(R), Gallop!, and most recently Safari and the Star Wars(R) Workbooks. Its wide range of nonfiction titles includes cookbooks, parenting books, and gardening, humor, and self-help books, all published to inspire, inform, entertain, enrich...with passion, authority, and integrity.