Star Wars Workbook: 4th Grade Math
Learn well, you will.
- Show the Jawas which decimals are greater.
- Multiply fractions to find out how many coins Han Solo has.
- Play tic-tac-toe with the Jedi to practice rounding skills.
Make learning an intergalactic adventure From the creators of BRAIN QUEST and from the iconic world of Star Wars, 4thGrade Math is 96 full-filled pages of curriculum-based exercises and activities. It reinforces key math skills, including multiplying large numbers, adding and subtracting fractions, using a protractor, geometry, and more.
- All content aligns with national Common Core State Standards
- Vetted by the award-winning teachers on the Brain Quest Advisory Board
- Illustrated throughout with hundreds of Star Wars characters, creatures, planets, starships, and more
The Force is strong with Star Wars Workbooks
Publisher: Workman Publishing
Published Date: December 26, 2017
Dimensions: 8.0 X 0.4 X 11.5 inches | 0.55 pounds
Earn by promoting books
About the Author
Workman Publishing Company, founded in 1968, is an independent publisher of adult and juvenile trade books as well as the Original Page-a-Day(R) Calendars. Known for its innovations that have stretched the boundaries of traditional books and calendars, Workman has produced a string of iconic bestsellers beginning with B. Kliban's Cat and extending through The Official Preppy Handbook, The Silver Palate Cookbook, What to Expect(R) When You're Expecting, Brain Quest(R), Sandra Boynton's board books, 1,000 Places to See Before You Die(R), Gallop!, and most recently Safari and the Star Wars(R) Workbooks. Its wide range of nonfiction titles includes cookbooks, parenting books, and gardening, humor, and self-help books, all published to inspire, inform, entertain, enrich...with passion, authority, and integrity.