Smallmouth Bass Fishing for Everyone: How to Catch the Hardest Fighting Fish That Swims
DescriptionDiscover all the secrets of smallmouth bass fishing with this handsome, illustrated book featuring 150 color photographs. It's perfect for anyone eager to learn all the tips and tricks of smallmouth bass fishing--in winter, spring, summer, or fall. Catching a smallmouth bass--especially a big one--can be a daunting pursuit for the unprepared. Successful smallmouth bass fishing depends on a variety of factors, including weather, habitat, time of year, type of tackle, and the tactics you decide to use on any given day. In A Beginner's Guide to Smallmouth Bass Fishing, lifelong angler Jim Root reveals all the specifics behind achieving success on lake, river, or pond. This comprehensive handbook:
- Includes key information about how to identify a smallmouth and where they live.
- Offers specialized chapters on choosing, setting up, and using various rigs, including the Carolina rig, double fluke rig, Texas rig, Petey rig, and many others.
- Spotlights unique Japanese technique of spybaiting
- Breaks down deep, medium, and shallow cranks.
- Offers different tips depending on the season and fishing location
- Includes a chapter on the authors top fifty smallmouth destinations.
Now go out and land more and bigger fish
August 08, 2017
7.0 X 0.6 X 9.0 inches | 1.5 pounds
Earn by promoting books
Earn money by sharing your favorite books through our Affiliate program.Become an affiliate
About the Author
James Root is a professional angler who has been fishing since he was three years old. The winner of over fifty tournaments, he has made three appearances at the American Fishing National Championships. Root is also a features writer for bassmaster.com and creates fishing videos that have been featured on the Weather Channel. He resides in upstate New York.