Is it hard for you to speak up in groups?
Do you have an inner critic talking you down all the time?
Or is it hard for you to say ´No´?
Then keep reading
A low Self-Esteem or assertiveness level can impact your daily interactions with other people negatively.
This can be at work, where you do all the hard work, but other, more extroverted and assertive colleagues, get the credits for it.
Or in your relationship, where you feel you always give more than your partner.
Here is a tiny fraction of what you will discover in Self Help for Women:
How to stop doubting and eliminate negative thoughts by using a special NLP technique (page 163)
- The right mindset to grow your confidence (page 21)
- The No. 1 thing to avoid when you start building your confidence (page 54)
- Which NLP technique will learn you how to say ´No´ gracefully, without hurting others or feeling guilty (page 116)
- How to boost your confidence and assertiveness in only 2 minutes, just before an important moment or event.
And how to do this without other people noticing it. (page 121)
- The influence of your thoughts on your Self-Confidence according to Oprah Winfrey (page 9)
- How to change your inner beliefs with this method used by psychologists (page 104)
- The first and most important step in your journey to be confident (page 20)
- What the percolator effect means, but more importantly how you can avoid it (page 78)
And much, much more
Self Help for Women is designed to help you develop new habits and behaviors that will stick.
You might wonder, how reading a book will cause lasting changes? The Self-Exploratory parts will guide you on an inner journey to identify your personal challenges. You can do this on yourself or with a partner. You can prioritize the most important items you want to work on. With these insights you will be guided step-by-step how you can grow from A to B.
Imagine yourself without anxiety to speak up, without stress to say no to your boss and not nervous to meet new people.
You have suffered more than enough, so start improving your life by scrolling up and clicking ´Add to Cart´.