If your goal is to continue your progress in learning the Spanish language by building vocabulary, grammar and speaking skills to begin communicating in Spanish, Rola Languages' Spanish: Level 3 book is for you
Following Rola Languages' Spanish: Level 2, this guided workbook was crafted with the real-life classroom experience in mind and features lessons that focus on specific areas, easy to follow instructions, an abundance of practice activities and more
In Rola's Spanish: Level 3 book you will find:
- 6 Unique and Informative Chapters: Each chapter focuses on a set of vocabulary and grammar concepts that give you the tools to start speaking Spanish in a practical way.
- Contextual Vocabulary: Each chapter leads with vocab introductions and translations which are also present within the readings and exercises that follow.
- Global Spanish Perspective: This book presents a global perspective of the Spanish language including key information about Castilian Spanish (from Spain), but focuses on a broader view of the Spanish-speaking world of Central and South America.
- Multidisciplinary and Interactive Sections: Each chapter consists of 7 sections focused on the areas of vocabulary, grammar, readings, exercises and review.
- Real Life Context: Readings are incorporated throughout to provide situational context and help build comprehension skills.
- Practice Exercises: Each chapter has guided lessons to put your learning to the test and build on the skills and concepts acquired.
- Rola Respuesta R pida: Each chapter ends with a section that reviews the material and puts the concepts learned together; a cornerstone of the Rola Method.
- Answer Key: An answer key is included in the back of the book, allowing the user to check their progress along the way.
The Rola Method is a progressive teaching method that promotes fluency through repetition. With the needs of our adult students in mind, it was designed to increase retention and confidence and make the most of practice time
Our method focuses on 3 parts and is reflected in the structure and exercises:
- Vocabulary Building/Repetition
- Verb Drills/Grammar
- General Conversation/Fluency
This textbook provides a solid foundation of basic vocabulary and grammatical structure of the Spanish language, including real-life examples to help contextualize concepts learned for day-to-day application. With this workbook, you will be well on your way to becoming a Spanish speaker in no time
About the Author
Edward Rocha is the founder and President of Rola Corporation and director of Rola Languages. Ed is fluent in English and Spanish and a student of French, Portuguese, and Mandarin with nearly 20 years of language teaching experience. After privately tutoring Spanish for many years and living abroad in Argentina and Spain, he fell in love with the idea of a language school, and as an avid entrepreneur and language and communications specialist, Ed was determined to build such a community in Boston. He formalized his teaching method and thus, Rola Languages was born in 2008.