Richard Halliburton's Book of Marvels: the Occident
Written for students but loved by all ages Marvels of the Occident takes you on a journey to some of the marvels of our world. Visit wonders both natural and man-made, places you've heard about, and others you won't believe you didn't know of before.
In this book you will-
- Discover how a 10-year old brought shame on San Francisco
- Spend time in a city with no girls of any kind, not even animals
- Swim the Panama Canal
- Cross the Alps on an elephant
- Unearth a city frozen in time
- Jump into a lake like a human sacrifice
...and so much more!
Earn by promoting books
Earn money by sharing your favorite books through our Affiliate program.Become an affiliate