Do you want to learn how to control the kidney disease for newly diagnosed and avoid dialysis ?
Dealing with Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD) and other kidney diseases can be tough. It means your kidneys aren't functioning the way they're supposed to.
A renal diet is defined as a diet that is low in protein, sodium, and phosphorus. This diet emphasizes the importance of limiting fluids and consuming high-quality proteins, but some patients may also need to decrease their intake of calcium and potassium.
The main goal of the renal diet is to support kidney function and decrease the need for dialysis, but for it to work, one needs to adhere to it religiously. A renal diet is not a diet fad that comes and goes, and it's not a program one should follow for a few weeks. Instead, it's a way of life. That's what you'll learn in this book.
Here's what you'll find in this book:
- An Essential Introduction Covering Everything You Need to Know About Kidney Disease
- How Diet Can Affect Symptoms of Kidney Disease
- What the Renal Diet is All About
- The Best Ingredients for a Perfect Daily Diet
- Delicious Recipes from Breakfast to Dinner that Will Help You Stay On Track with Your Health Goals
- BONUS! Cooking Directions for Some of the Most Yummy, Finger-Licking Meals You've Ever Tasted
Through the instructions and mouthwatering recipes shown in this book, you will be able to reduce potassium intake, improve your health, and prevent potential complications that would arise with excess potassium levels.
The tips and recipes contained in this guide and cookbook are so easy to follow, you'll wonder why you didn't discover this earlier than you did. Even if you've never had an enjoyable meal on a renal diet, this guide will transform the way you eat for good.
Get this book now to take control of your health!