Welcome to a Radical new view of aging - one that defies conventional wisdom and redefines the aging process with resilience, vitality and grace. You'll discover the most advanced program that staves off the effects of aging, which includes how to release a lifetime of accumulated toxins and deficiencies--and how to correct and reverse their effects with targeted foods, critical lifestyle tweaks, peptides and signaling molecules for cellular regeneration.
With her trademark no-nonsense style, Ann Louise Gittleman champions a paradigm shift in which your biology is not your biography. By utilizing epigenetics to slow and reverse many of the most worrisome aging conditions, you can preserve your "youth span" and enhance your immunity, heart, brain, muscles, joints, skin, and hair. You can even revitalize your sex drive!
Based on decades of experience and research in breakthrough age- defying and restorative medicine, Radical Longevity
will forever change what you think you know about aging. Inside you'll discover:
- The most essential vitamins, minerals and hormones to reclaim youthful immunity
- The transformative Radical Longevity Power Plan and 5 Day Radical Reset to soothe the gut and revitalize the liver
- How to manipulate your metabolism
- The Cinderella mineral to help prevent memory loss and reverse Alzheimer's
- How to make your body produce up to fifty percent more "Youth Defying Stem Cells"
- The #1 brain-aging hazard hiding in your home, and how to activate your best self-defense
- The unexpected "forbidden" food that makes your skin, joints, eyes, arteries, and brain feel years younger and much more...
casts a big and bold new vision of aging that will give you freedom from accepting the limitations that growing older once meant. Look more youthful, feel more agile, and think more clearly as you enter the Radical new era of healthy aging!
About the Author
Ann Louise Gittleman is a trend setting pioneer in the health and healing arena. She holds an MS in Nutrition Education from Columbia University, the title of Certified Nutrition Specialist (CNS) from the American College of Nutrition, and a PhD in Holistic Nutrition. The award-winning author of more than thirty-five books (including several New York Times bestsellers), Gittleman has also served as the Chief Nutritionist of the Pediatric Clinic at Bellevue Hospital and is the former Director of Nutrition at the Pritikin Longevity Center in Santa Monica, CA. She is a highly respected as an international leader in diet, nutrition and the environment.