Description"A playful, pull-the-tab potty-training book that's reassuring, too." -- Kirkus Reviews Parents and caregivers can help little ones prepare for this milestone in every child's life with this reassuring pull-tab book: This newest title in the Pull and Play Books(TM) series provides reassurance and support through gently humorous situations. Children will identify with feelings voiced by Little Crocodile and his friends as they move the tabs to change the pictures. A timely and important addition to preschool books about growing up. - Features pull-tabs that control the changing pictures, empowering children to apply their newly learned knowledge to their own experience
- Bright illustrations bring the storyline to life and help young readers connect with the message
- Durable board book is just the right size for little hands to hold Fans of other books in the Pull and Play Books series will also enjoy the interactive learning and excitement found in Potty Time.
- Great family read-aloud book
- Books for baby-3 years old
- Books for preschool and kindergarten children
May 01, 2018
7.9 X 1.0 X 6.8 inches | 0.8 pounds
Earn by promoting books
Earn money by sharing your favorite books through our Affiliate program.Become an affiliate
About the Author
Alice Le Hénand likes cooking cheese-based dishes and running in parks. She also likes books in general, and children's books in particular. She is an editor and lives in Paris, not far from a cheese shop. Thierry Bedouet is an illustrator and co-founder of Empty Cocagne, a publishing company. His work regularly appears in magazines and children's books. He lives in Nantes.
"A playful, pull-the-tab potty-training book that's reassuring, too."-Kirkus Reviews