THE ULTIMATE BEGINNER'S GUIDE TO TAKING CONTROL OF YOUR FINANCES IN 2021 AND BEYOND
INCLUDES FILLABLE SIMPLIFIED BUDGET SPREADSHEET AND OTHER ESSENTIAL DIGITAL ASSETS
Are you tired of feeling stressed out and overwhelmed when you think about your finances?
Have you gotten frustrated with personal finance advice from "experts" that doesn't feel like it speaks to your unique financial situation?
At a time when 80% of US workers live paycheck to paycheck and as many as 40% of Americans can't afford a surprise $400 expense it has never been more important to take control of your financial wellbeing.
In Personal Finance QuickStart Guide author, podcaster, and financial advisor Morgen B. Rochard CFA, CFP(R), RLP(R) pulls back the personal finance curtain to present personal finance wisdom that is so simple anyone can start putting it to use today.
It doesn't matter where you are on your financial journey, how much experience you have, or how much money you have in the bank-you can make the financial changes needed to build the fulfilling life you deserve with the time-tested and proven personal finance wisdom enclosed in this book. Personal Finance QuickStart Guide Is Perfect For:
- Millennials who feel like they never got a handle on their finances and want to catch up
- Working professionals who are thinking about retirement
- Anyone looking to make a financial change in their life and build wealth
Personal Finance QuickStart Guide Covers:
Personal Finance QuickStart Guide Will Teach You:
- How to think about money and craft your own positive money mindset
- Repairing your credit score to increase your buying power and provide more freedom in your life
- The difference between good and bad debt and how to pay down and manage debt
- Financial goal setting with actionable steps to accomplish your goals
- How to prepare for retirement and secure your own financially independent future
- How to build a positive money mindset, analyze your own money habits, and secure your own financial freedom for good times and bad
- How to effectively manage and pay down debt, the difference between good and bad debt, and how to raise your credit score (and keep it high)
- How to translate your dreams into a financial reality without restrictive budgeting or beating yourself up over daily spending
- The best way to prepare for major life events like home buying, weddings, and sending kids off to college
- Yes, you need to invest-how to put your money to work for you without assuming a mountain of risk or learning complicated charts
- How to prepare for retirement the smart way
*LIFETIME ACCESS TO FREE PERSONAL FINANCE DIGITAL ASSETS*
- Easy to use Simplified Budget Spreadsheet
- 1 Page Personal Finance Plan
- Effective Goal Setting Workbook
- Additional visual aids, infographics and more
About the Author
Morgen B Rochard, CFA, CFP(R), RLP(R), is a financial advisor, author, podcaster, and founder of Origin Wealth Advisors LLC, a financial advisement firm. At Origin, Morgen focuses on driving personal connections and getting to the root of the financial success of her clients. Before striking out on her own, Morgen worked extensively with such notable financial heavyweights as UBS Financial Services and Merrill Lynch.