One God, One Plan, One Life: A 365 Devotional
One God, One Plan, One Life by bestselling author Max Lucado is a 365-day devotional for students that focuses on teen issues, such as bullying, self-esteem, and purity, delivered in short daily devotions.
One God, One Plan, One Life is an ECPA 2015 Christian Book Award finalist. Over 100,000 copies sold
With a focus on Christian faith, this devotional for teens helps them cut through life's distractions and rely on the one thing that is truly important--a relationship with God.
Each devotion includes the following:
- An inspiring Bible verse
- A simple but thought-provoking devotion
- An application to help students put their trust in God and His plans
Including a devotion for every day of the year, this guide for teens:
- Is for ages 13 to 18
- Fits perfectly on a nightstand or in a backpack
- Has a bright ribbon bookmark and embossing on the cover
- Has a presentation page to make gift-giving easy
- Is a great gift for graduations, baptisms, birthdays, and coming-of-age celebrations
Earn by promoting books
Earn money by sharing your favorite books through our Affiliate program.Become an affiliate
About the Author
Since entering the ministry in 1978, Max Lucado has served churches in Miami, Florida; Rio de Janeiro, Brazil; and San Antonio, Texas. He currently serves as Teaching Minister of Oak Hills Church in San Antonio. He is America's bestselling inspirational author with more than 140 million products in print.
Visit his website at MaxLucado.com