Not for Tourists Guide to London 2015
Not for Tourists (Author)
DescriptionWhether you've called London your home for decades or just arrived last night, there's information in the Not For Tourists Guide to London that you need to know. From intimate neighborhood details to how to score tickets to the big football match, this guide will help you master this amazing city like an expert. Packed with over 100 maps and thousands of restaurants, shops, theaters, and under-the-radar spots, you won't find a better guide to London. The book also features:
- An invaluable street index
- A foldout map of the London Underground and bus system
- Profiles of over 100 neighborhoods
- Listings for museums and landmarks
- A guide to the best shopping You don't need to be Sherlock Holmes to solve the mysteries of London: NFT has all the answers!
Not for Tourists
November 01, 2014
4.0 X 1.0 X 5.7 inches | 0.75 pounds
Earn by promoting books
Earn money by sharing your favorite books through our Affiliate program.Become an affiliate
About the Author
Not For Tourists (NFT) released their first book, a guide to Manhattan, in May of 2000. Today, NFT is an urban lifestyle brand that works closely with city and neighborhood editors in Boston, Chicago, London, Los Angeles, and New York. Their offices are in New York City.