Young dinosaur fans will love this fun and exciting dinosaur pop-up book! They'll learn what these creatures looked like, how they lived, and how to pronounce their names.
This interactive dinosaur book is an incredible learning tool for children between the ages of 3 and 5. Filled with fun and activities for pre-readers, this dino activity book will keep them engaged for hours, all while helping to develop their language and fine motor skills. My Terrific Dinosaur Book
has exciting pop-ups, surprise flaps, tabs to pull, and a revolving page. This books will bring dinosaurs to life for preschoolers and includes:
- An update of the original My Terrific Dinosaur Book (published in 2008) - note that this new edition does not include a sound button
- High-quality, cased book with tough card pages, sturdy flaps, and other novelties
- Input from a leading dinosaur and natural history expert
- Realistic models of 18 dinosaurs, including T. rex, Triceratops, Stegosaurus, and Diplodocus, plus amazing pterosaurs and prehistoric water creatures
- Helpful pronunciation guides enable young dinosaur lovers to say the names of their favorite dinosaurs correctly The perfect dino-book for kids
This dinosaur activity book for preschoolers is the perfect tool for fun home learning while encouraging your child through the stages of early childhood development. Pre-readers will love flipping through this book to discover their favorite dinosaurs! They'll learn about the fascinating prehistoric world while developing their reading skills.
Delight young children with this interactive book! Lift the flaps and find out about the huge, plodding veggiesaurus or pull the tabs to see Triceratops open its mouth and flick its tail. Little readers can also play lift-the-flap spot the dino, turn a disc to see an awesome pterosaur dive through the air, and watch out for T. rex's huge, pop-up jaws! More terrific titles
The My Terrific
series is aimed at pre-readers just learning about the magic of books, reading, and learning. These books are interactive and allow children to participate in the story. Other books in this series include My Terrific Tractor Book
and My Terrific Spaceship Book