My Big Book of Sounds: More Than 100 Sounds
Kiko (Created by)
Descriptionb>Ding dong Flush Moo Roar What's that sound? Press the buttons to find out An interactive sound book: Listening is an important part of language development and this sound book will engage very young readers as they explore sounds and words. From sounds in the home and on the street to sounds in the jungle and even in the ocean, little ones will be able to quickly identify sounds and name the animals that make them. Big sounds for little ears - 20-button sound panel includes 100 sounds and words
- Engaging illustrations keep readers engaged
- Durable hardcover design is ideal for travel and just the right size for little hands Kids will giggle and chuckle as they identify noises in this seriously fun sound book that will keep them coming back for more.
- Interactive children's sound book
- Books for baby-3 years old
- Books for preschool and up
September 24, 2019
9.81 X 0.75 X 9.88 inches | 1.5 pounds
Earn by promoting books
Earn money by sharing your favorite books through our Affiliate program.Become an affiliate
About the Author
Kiko is the pseudonym for children's books illustrator Nicolas Archieri, who has worked on numerous fiction and non-fiction titles for Milan, Gallimard, and Tourbillon. He lives in Paris.