Murder Most Puzzling is a gorgeous and witty book that invites readers to play detective and solve a series of absorbing, murder-mystery-themed puzzles. Readers are cast as the faithful sidekick to amateur sleuth Medea Thorne in order to solve 20 puzzling cases. Meet a cast of colorful characters
--from ghost hunter extraordinaire Augustin Artaud, to Leonard Fanshawe, a competitor in the Annual Perfect Pickled Foods Festival.
- A witty riff on the classic whodunit that brings out everyone's inner detective
- Each mystery is sumptuously illustrated.
- The mysteries require different deductive tactics, making them a good brain exercise A body in the topiary garden, a death at a clairvoyants' convention, and the mysterious accident of the boating lake--prepare for a whirlwind adventure, laced with humor and a dash of the macabre. This book will delight fans of Agatha Christie, Arthur Conan Doyle, and Edward Gorey.
- This is a collection of darkly humorous puzzles.
- Features a clever die-cut cover, and illustrated in a gorgeous gothic style by Stephanie von Reiswitz
- Perfect gift for Edward Gorey fans, mystery buffs, puzzle addicts, and fans of true crime podcasts and TV shows
- Add it to the shelf with books like The Gashlycrumb
by Edward Gorey, File Under: 13 Suspicious Incidents
by Lemony Snicket, and The Composer Is Dead
by Lemony Snicket.