Microsoft Word for Legal Practitioners
Microsoft Word for Legal Practitioners is a practical, step-by-step guide created by a legal professional to help other legal professionals turbo-charge their work flow, improve content accuracy, automate routine tasks, and improve the level of professionalism when drafting, editing and reviewing legal documents.
This 272-page, full-colour manual will help you harness the incredible power Microsoft Word has to offer in your legal practice. It comes packed with screenshots, easy instructions, and a variety of tips and insights to help you make the most of Word in the fast-paced, pressurised, and technology driven legal environment in which you likely find yourself. Examples are specifically chosen to reflect the day-to-day word processing tasks performed in a legal practice.
You will gain an overview of functions used by legal practitioners and where to find them in Word; learn how to make drafting legal documents much easier and quicker; learn how to work effectively with formatting; learn how to automate many of the routine tasks you perform daily; learn how to review documents, track changes, and compare versions of a document; learn different methods of protecting your documents; learn how to create document templates so that you can standardise the formatting of documents throughout your practice; learn different methods of viewing documents; learn how to professionally draft your documents, manage multi-level numbered clauses, create an automatic table of contents, and seamlessly create accurate cross-references within your document; learn how to create macros to automate word processing tasks; learn how to create and auto-populate fields in your document with important details; learn a whole bunch of handy functions and time-saving tips and tricks that will dramatically speed up your workflow and legal document processing; and much more.
In a nutshell, Microsoft Word for Legal Practitioners will help you and your colleagues:
- Save valuable time and free you up to take on more work.
- Automate repetitive formatting and document tasks.
- Eliminate many of the frustrations encountered when formatting documents.
- Create handy and professional templates for on-the-go legal documents.
- Produce consistently neat and professional documents, no matter who drafts them.
- Improve the accuracy of your documents and content.
- Populate standard legal documents with unique, client-specific information at the click of a button.
- Convey a strong, cohesive and professional legal brand.
Earn by promoting books
Earn money by sharing your favorite books through our Affiliate program.Become an affiliate