Pre-Order Ships Oct 20, 2020
DescriptionLove Can Come in Many Ways celebrates the many diverse ways animals, and humans, show their love. Lift a swan's felt wing to discover a baby cuddled underneath, then lift a felt speech bubble to discover the words "You are loved!" Beneath each of the felt flaps is a wealth of snuggles, hugs, and loving engagement.
- A heartwarming novelty book with adorable lift-the-flap interactive spreads
- Features 10 felt flaps total in nine different, eye-catching colors
- Ranges from the songs that mama frog sings to a warm hug from a papa elephant's trunk
- Perfect as a Valentine's Day gift for your little one
- Resonates year-round as a go-to new baby gift for baby showers, as well as for gender reveal parties, birthdays, Mother's Day, Father's Day, and more
- Perfect for children ages 2 to 4 years old,
- Add it to the shelf with books like If Animals Kissed Good Night by Ann Whitford Paul, I'll Never Let You Go by Smriti Prasadam-Halls, and Valentine's Chunky Lift-a-Flap Board Book by Holly Berry-Byrd.
October 20, 2020
Earn by promoting books
Earn money by sharing your favorite books through our Affiliate program.Become an affiliate
About the Author
Terry Pierce is an accomplished children's writer with 17 books published. She lives in central California. Suzy Ultman is an artist, doodler, designer, and crafter. She lives in Columbus, Ohio.