Kids Can Code!: Fun Ways to Learn Computer Programming
Ian Garland (Author)
DescriptionCoding Activities and Adventures for Kids The activity-based learning in this guide sets kids up for immediate coding success, so they feel like a real programmer. Unleash the master coder in your child with this activity-filled guide Fun coding adventures show kids just how far their imagination can take them. (Did you know coding took us to the moon? ) Complete with simple steps, colorful illustrations, and easy-to-follow screenshots, kids will find the encouragement they need to dive right in and discover the amazing power of coding. You'll both love how Kids Can Code:
- Gives kids the confidence to master coding through simple projects that feel like play.
- Helps young learners get to know some of the most common coding languages--and the many ways they're used to invent and create--in kid-friendly ways.
- Makes concepts like plot coordinates and binary code simple (even fun ) to grasp.
- Boosts computational thinking--tackling large problems by breaking them down into a sequence of smaller, more manageable problems.
- Gives kids a taste of the many ways coding be used--from music and design to animation and gaming.
It's the best way to keep them learning and excited about technology
June 11, 2019
7.9 X 0.5 X 9.9 inches | 1.1 pounds
Earn by promoting books
Earn money by sharing your favorite books through our Affiliate program.Become an affiliate
About the Author
Ian Garland fell in love with coding at a young age and now shares his knowledge through writing. He's passionate about video games, particularly the behind-the-scenes programming and applications as teaching tools. Ian lives in Perth, Scotland, where he enjoys spending time with his girlfriend and his dog Bailey.