Journey Back to Health: 6 Steps to Confidently Getting Your Life Back
Nearly seven out of 10 people in the United States are on at least one prescription medication to treat preventable and curable illnesses.
That's shocking, isn't it? Why is this? Don't we all want to be free from the binding ties of pain, illness, medication, and disease?
If we all have the desire to be healthy, why are there so many people suffering from preventable chronic illness and pain?
If you are experiencing a deterioration of health and quality of life and looking for a roadmap to get back on track to a pain-free existence, this book is the key Journey Back to Health is the culmination of ten years of research in a clinical and professional setting, launched by Sharissa Bradley's own health crisis and journey to healing.
Through this book you will gain:
- Hope for healing.
- Understanding that YOU are completely in control of your own health.
- The knowledge that small steps can be taken daily toward your health.
- Clarity and guidance to help you take back control of your own life.
- 6 simple steps to help you gain the confidence you need to KEEP GOING and keep fighting your fight.
- Tools, action steps, and guidance to help direct any person at any point on their journey to a higher level of health wellness and well-being.
- A workbook so that you can implement and incorporate these steps into your daily life.
As a psychologist and a nutritionist, Sharissa Bradley is in a unique position to provide a combination of health, as well as the psychology of health and healing, to guide her readers through identifying the issues that stop them from being healthy and the steps they can take to change these things. This book takes everything into account and organizes it in a way that is easy to follow and implement. It includes. You do not have to do it alone anymore. Sharissa Bradley is here to help you and act as your guide on this journey back to health.
Earn by promoting books
Earn money by sharing your favorite books through our Affiliate program.Become an affiliate