(isc)2 Cissp Certified Information Systems Security Professional Official Study Guide
DescriptionCISSP Study Guide - fully updated for the 2018 CISSP Body of Knowledge
CISSP (ISC)2 Certified Information Systems Security Professional Official Study Guide, 8th Edition has been completely updated for the latest 2018 CISSP Body of Knowledge. This bestselling Sybex study guide covers 100% of all exam objectives. You'll prepare for the exam smarter and faster with Sybex thanks to expert content, real-world examples, advice on passing each section of the exam, access to the Sybex online interactive learning environment, and much more. Reinforce what you've learned with key topic exam essentials and chapter review questions.
Along with the book, you also get access to Sybex's superior online interactive learning environment that includes:
- Six unique 150 question practice exams to help you identify where you need to study more. Get more than 90 percent of the answers correct, and you're ready to take the certification exam.
- More than 700 Electronic Flashcards to reinforce your learning and give you last-minute test prep before the exam
- A searchable glossary in PDF to give you instant access to the key terms you need to know for the exam
Coverage of all of the exam topics in the book means you'll be ready for:
- Security and Risk Management
- Asset Security
- Security Engineering
- Communication and Network Security
- Identity and Access Management
- Security Assessment and Testing
- Security Operations
- Software Development Security
Earn by promoting books
Earn money by sharing your favorite books through our Affiliate program.Become an affiliate
About the Author
ABOUT THE AUTHORS
Mike Chapple, PhD, CISSP, Security+, CISA, CySA+ is Associate Teaching Professor of IT, Analytics and Operations at the University of Notre Dame. He is a leading expert on cybersecurity certification and runs CertMike.com.
James Michael Stewart, CISSP, CEH, ECSA, CHFI, Security+, Network+, has focused on security, certification, networking, and various operating systems for more than 25 years. He teaches numerous job skill and certification focused courses. He has authored or coauthored more than 75 books.
Darril Gibson, CISSP, Security+, CASP, is CEO of YCDA, LLC. He regularly writes and consults on a variety of technical and security topics, and has authored or coauthored more than 35 books.