DescriptionWelcome baby to the family in a book that's indestructible!
Feel the excitement--baby's coming home!
Feel the warmth--hold baby close!
Feel the joy--see baby grow!
Indestructibles is the trusted series for easing little ones into story time. Beloved by babies and their parents, Indestructibles are built for the way babies "read" (i.e., with their hands and mouths) and are:
- Rip Proof--made of ultra-durable tight-woven material
- Waterproof--can be chewed on, drooled on, and washed!
- Emergent Literacy Tool--bright pictures and few or no words encourage dialogic reading
- Portable--lightweight books can go anywhere, perfect for the diaper bag and for travel
- Safe for Baby--meets ASTM safety standards
August 08, 2017
6.8 X 0.1 X 6.7 inches | 0.05 pounds
Earn by promoting books
Earn money by sharing your favorite books through our Affiliate program.Become an affiliate
About the Author
Stephan Lomp has been writing and illustrating books with publishers in Germany, the UK, France, Spain, and the United States since 1996. He lives with his family in Dusseldorf, Germany. Amy Pixton is a mother of triplets who created Indestructibles after her mother-in-law, the artist Kaaren Pixton, began painting murals on Tyvek construction wrap. She lives with her family in Kansas City.