DescriptionClassic read-aloud story now available as a sturdy board book Book addresses unconditional love and sibling rivalry in kind and gentle way: Early in the evening two young brothers and their mama finish supper in their red cabin and set out to fish. While digging for worms, rowing the boat, and pulling in fish, each brother asks his mama who is the best at each task, and as they are tucked into bed, which one she loves the best. Readers will delight in the tender message that every child holds a special place in a parent's heart.
- Warm illustrations, eloquent text, and a timeless message of the unconditional love between parents and children
- Perfect read aloud book for family story time
- Barbara Joosse is a full-time writer and mother and the author of nearly 20 children's books. Illustrator Mary Whyte is an accomplished artist best known for her watercolor paintings.
- Great book for parents to prepare children for a new sibling
- Wonderful family time book
- Books for kids ages 3-5
- Children's books for grades preschool and up
March 12, 2019
7.9 X 0.6 X 7.9 inches | 0.8 pounds
Earn by promoting books
Earn money by sharing your favorite books through our Affiliate program.Become an affiliate
About the Author
Barbara M. Joosse is the author of many books for children, including the bestsellers Mama, Do You Love Me? and Papa, Do You Love Me?. She lives in Cedarburg, Wisconsin. Mary Whyte is an illustrator and fine artist. Her books include Boomer's Big Day and Snow Riders. She lives in South Carolina.