DIGITAL POLLUTION IS THE PROBLEM. HUMAN-CENTERED COMMUNICATION IS THE SOLUTION.
We're spending more time than ever in virtual environments. That will only increase, as will the amount of noise we encounter there. The seemingly endless series of unwelcome digital distractions range from frustrating to dangerous. As individuals and businesses, we not only spend time and energy managing this digital pollution, we often create it. At risk are relationships and revenue.
The only viable way forward is to be more thoughtful, intentional, and personal. Human-Centered Communication
provides a philosophy and practice to help you connect in more meaningful and effective ways with prospects, customers, team members, and every stakeholder in your success. Learn to:
- Break through the noise and earn attention
- Build trust and create engagement
- Enhance your reputation with both people and algorithms
The concepts and models in this book apply to any form or channel of communication, but human centricity favors video. More visual and emotional than faceless digital communication, video enhances tone, intent, subtlety, nuance, and meaning. Learn to be clearer and more confident on camera in live video calls, meetings, and presentations, as well as in recorded video emails, social messages, and text messages.
The authors of the bestselling Rehumanize Your Business
join with eleven industry-leading experts from companies like Salesforce, HubSpot, and RE/MAX to lead the growing conversation on leveraging human strengths in an increasingly digital world. The brightest future is tech-enabled, but authors Ethan Beute and Stephen Pacinelli show that it's also human-centered.
The experts studied, interviewed, and featured:
- Jacco van der Kooij, Founder of Winning by Design
- Dan Hill, PhD, President of Sensory Logic
- Mathew Sweezey, Director of Market Strategy at Salesforce
- Julie Hansen, Creator of the Selling on Video Master Class
- Adam Contos, CEO of RE/MAX
- Lauren Bailey, Founder and President of Factor 8 and #GirlsClub
- Mario Martinez Jr, Founder and CEO of Vengreso
- Viveka von Rosen, Cofounder and Chief Visibility Officer at Vengreso
- Shep Hyken, Customer Service and Customer Experience Expert
- Morgan J Ingram, Director of Sales Execution at JB Sales Training
- Dan Tyre, sales executive and founding team member at HubSpot
Among the themes addressed:
- Trust and relationships
- Communication and connection
- Service and value
- Text and video
- Noise and pollution
Among the types of videos in which you'll become more confident and effective:
- Live, synchronous video meetings
- Recorded, asynchronous video messages
- Video calls and video presentations
- Video in emails and text messages
- Video in social feeds and social messages
- Video for specific individuals and large groups
- Video for known audiences and anonymous masses
- Video for prospects, customers, employees, and other stakeholders
For immediate benefits and for long-term reputation, now is the time to get ahead of and stay ahead of ever-increasing digital noise and pollution - with Human-Centered Communication.