How to Master the Art of Selling (Revised and Updated)
Tom Hopkins (Author)
DescriptionAfter he learned the world's best sales techniques, Tom Hopkins applied his new skills and earned more than one million dollars in just three years. Now, in this fully updated and revised edition of the million copy seller, Hopkins shows how you can succeed in the profession of selling. Learn:
- How to create the perfect selling climate
- Specific questions and tie-downs
- Referral and non referral prospecting
- How to "sell" the most important people you know
- Effective phone techniques
- How to finesse the first meeting
- How to handle objections and what to do when you hear the word "no"
- How to test different closes and master sixteen powerful closes
- How to plan for greatest selling impact
- And he shows you how his great selling techniques can be yours!
Grand Central Publishing
May 20, 2005
5.24 X 1.08 X 8.0 inches | 0.74 pounds
Earn by promoting books
Earn money by sharing your favorite books through our Affiliate program.Become an affiliate
About the Author
In 1976, Tom founded Tom Hopkins International, Inc., and dedicated his life and his company to teaching and inspiring others through his seminars, books, audio and video training programs. Today, over 35,000 corporations and millions of professional salespeople through the world utilize his professional sales training materials.
"What Hopkins sets out to do is motive... He succeeds... One of the most useful books on selling."--Small Business News