How to Buy Your Perfect First Home: What Every First-Time Homebuyer Needs to Know
Anthony S. Park (Author)
Description"The most seemingly minor decisions have costly and long-lasting consequences when it comes to a major purchase such as a home. This book helps you avoid expensive mistakes and negotiate the best deal." (5 stars) Amazon Reviewer
This easy-to-read Amazon-Bestseller guide answers all the questions every first-time homebuyer should ask:
- How to start the home buying process
- How long does the home buying process take?
- How early should you start home hunting?
- How much home can you afford?
- How much downpayment should you have saved?
- How to compare mortgages
- What's the difference between pre-qualified and pre-approved?
- How to choose where you want to live?
- How long should house hunting take?
- How open houses work
- Why first-time homebuyers should use a realtor and need a real estate attorney
- How to make and negotiate your offer
- How much are closing costs?
If you think about it, buying a home is actually three of your biggest financial decisions wrapped into one
- Your home is your biggest purchase
- Your mortgage is your biggest loan
- Your real estate broker is your biggest professional bill
Read this book and you'll only pay the best price and rates for your home, mortgage, and broker. Readers love this book "This books could've been titled "Home Buying for Dummies." It's that straightforward and simple, and filled with information." (5 stars) Amazon Reviewer "Terrific resource for first-time home buyers Navigating the home buying process is quite intimidating but this book provides great insights and easy to follow guidelines" (5 stars) Amazon Reviewer "This book is a fantastic one-stop-how-to-buy guide to purchasing a home It's easy to read, easy to follow, and really easy to navigate" (5 stars) Amazon Reviewer
December 05, 2018
5.0 X 0.27 X 7.99 inches | 0.29 pounds
Earn by promoting books
Earn money by sharing your favorite books through our Affiliate program.Become an affiliate