How Do I Write a Good Compare and Contrast Essay?: From Start to Finish (Essay Writing Success Series Volume 2)
Julie Jones (Author)
DescriptionATTENTION: Anyone who wants to know how to write a compare and contrast essay from beginning to end Do you wonder ANY of the following: How do I get started writing? How do I write an introduction to a compare and contrast essay? What can I use as supporting details? What type of essay do I have to write? If you answered yes to any of these questions, then it's important to know "exactly how to write" a compare and contrast essay your teacher will love and will help you score well on standardized tests. Oftentimes it is hard to get started writing, not because we are don't understand, but we don't know how to start. I show you a proven method to get started. I used this same method when I was in college. The steps in this book works in elementary, middle and high school too. Inside "How Do I Write a Good Compare and Contrast Essay? " you'll get short and actionable steps that answers the following questions:
- How do I understand a writing prompt or assignment so that you can write a clear and focused explanatory essay?
- How do write an outline quickly and easily to organize my thoughts using a compare and contrast essay outline? (value $19.99 included FREE)
- How do I structure a compare and contrast essay?
- How do I write an introduction that my teacher will love and will help me score well on standardized tests?
- How do I write body paragraphs that my teacher will love and will help you score well on standardized tests?
- How do I write a concluding paragraph that my teacher will love and will help me score well on standardized tests? Want To Know More? Download now and start understanding how to writing a compare and contrast essay that leads to A's.
J Rembrandt International
May 20, 2016
6.0 X 0.09 X 9.0 inches | 0.16 pounds
Earn by promoting books
Earn money by sharing your favorite books through our Affiliate program.Become an affiliate